Checkout The 12 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy
As human beings, we tend to hold on to so many things that cause us a great deal of pain, stress, and suffering instead of letting go of those things we allow ourselves stress over things that are unnecessary instead of allowing ourselves to be stress-free and happy we just cling on to them.
Here is a list of things which, if you give up on them, will make your life a lot easier and much, much happier.
1. Give up your need to always be right: There are many people who can’t stand the idea of being wrong, they always want to be right even at the risk of ending great relationships or causing a great deal of stress and pain, for them and for others, stop it because it’s just not worth it.
2. Give up your need for control: “Be willing to give up your need to always control everything that happens to you and around you- situations, events, people, etc whether they are your loved ones, coworkers, or just strangers you meet on the street – just allow them to be, allow everything and everyone to be just as they are and you will see how much better will that make you feel”.
3. Give up on blame: “Give up on your need to blame others for what you have or don’t have, for what you feel or don’t feel and stop giving your powers away and start taking responsibility for your life”.
4. Give up your self-defeating talks: Many people hurt themselves with their negative, polluted and repetitive self-defeating mindset, never believe any negative and self- defeating thing your mind is telling you because you are better than that.
5. Give up your limiting beliefs: Stop limiting yourself about things you can or cannot do, about what is possible or impossible, don’t allow your limiting beliefs keep you stuck in the wrong place so spread your wings and fly!
6. Give up complaining: Stop your constant complaint on things whether people, situations, events that make you unhappy, sad and depressed. “Nobody can make you unhappy, no situation can make you sad or miserable unless you allow it to, it’s not the situation that triggers those feelings in you, but how you choose to look at it and never underestimate the power of positive thinking”.
7. Give up the luxury of criticism: “Give up your need to criticise things, events or people that are different than you, we are all different, yet we are all the same because we all want to be happy, we all want to love and be loved and we all want to be understood”.
8. Give up your need to impress others: “Stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not just to make others like you, it doesn’t work this way because the moment you stop trying so hard to be something that you’re not, the moment you take off all your masks, the moment you accept and embrace the real you, you will find people will be drawn to you, effortlessly”.
9. Give up your resistance to change: “Change is good, change will help you move from A to B and change will help you make improvements in your life and also the lives of those around you so follow your bliss, embrace change and don’t resist it”.
10. Give up on your fears: “Fear is just an illusion as it doesn’t exist you created it, it’s all in your mind so correct the inside and the outside will fall into place”.
11. Give up the past: “I know this can be hard especially when the past looks so much better than the present and the future looks so frightening, but you have to take into consideration the fact that the present moment is all you have and all you will ever have, the past you are now longing for – the past that you are now dreaming about was ignored by you when it was present”.
12. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations: Too many people live a life that is not theirs, they live according to what other people think is best for them most especially what the media portrays is best for them and they ignore their inner voice, that inner calling while busy pleasing other people and living up to people’s expectation of them and at the end losing control over their lives forgetting to make themselves happy and fulfilled. My dear, you have one life – this one right now – you must live it, own it, and most especially don’t let other people’s opinions distract you from your path.
Share it Let Friends Know
Make A Reply Below!