GC Posted On: May 29, 2017

The Information Centre and Office of the Chairman of the Amuwo Odofin L.G.A Festac Town got burnt down at 12:00 am this morning, security operatives allegedly claim that the reason for the fire outbreak is still unknown.
Meanwhile speculations from residents say otherwise. An anonymous source said “that some individuals were seen patrolling the area, before finally throwing what seemed to be acid towards the generator house which eventually caused the fire”

The fire service and other operatives came at about 1:00am to put out the fire.

See Photos below:


Previous Thread
Teebillz ...
Next Thread
Footballe...

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys