Views: 379 Posted On: May 05, 2017
May 5, 2017 ( Post 1 )

Last weekend, Oritse Femi secretly tied the knot with his secret girlfriend at his newly acquired Lekki home. The singer’s move into his new home was known by nearly all his fans. However, what fans didn’t know is the reason the singer moved into the N400 million mansion and married in such a hurry. An inside source has now revealed that the singer and his wife had it all planned out, as they intended to conduct their little secret wedding in the mansion.

While fans were all up and happy for the union of the singer to his Kaduna born wife, word reached the outside world again by the same anonymous source who chooses to remain anonymous that the “Double Wahala” crooner and his PR expert beau are expecting their first child after just one week of marriage. Apparently, the girl was already heavy!!!

Making his/her revelation, the source said; “please don’t quote me, don’t even mention my name, Femi is very happy right now, Fash is super happy too; I am equally happy for the both of them. They deserve it right now, and the best we can do is pray for them. The good thing is they are going to be parents soon, and that was why they quickly wrapped it up. Let’s just wish them well.” Big ups to Oritse Femi and his wife!!!

Next Thread
Five thin...

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys