3-year-old boy electrocuted by electric wire in Benue(PHOTOS) - 4 years ago

3-year-old Daniel Chidi was electrocuted in Gombe street,Wadata,Makurdi where electric wire fell off from the pole.24hours Road Accident victims support Initiative rush the child to hope Hospital where the doctor confirmed him dead. The incident has been reported to the police Head Qters and JEDC who also came to the scene of accident. Parents should watch the movement of there children.

Share :

Be The First To Comment