‘Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine’- New Autopsy Reveals - 4 years ago
A 200- level undergraduate student of Mass Communications at the Cross River State University, Joy Odama,whose mother claimed she was killed by an Alhaji, died after inhaling carbon monoxide. This is according to the police autopsy report revealed on Thursday. The Force Spokesman, Jimoh Moshood, told journalists in Abuja that the new report carried out by CP Wilson Akhiwu, Force consultant showed that Joy died after inhaling carbon monoxide fumes and not cocaine as reported by Dr. Jibrin. . The FPRO said a suspect, Alhaji Usman Adamu, has been arrested by the police. Moshood, who dismissed reports of police cover up, added that Adamu would be charged to court soon. . Joy’s mother, Philomena Odama, had petitioned the IGP; the Senate President, and the Speaker of House of Assembly, alleging that her daughter was tricked by Alhaji Usman under the pretence of offering her financial help.