Checkout The 7 Things You Might Not Know About The Gucci Lord, Hushpuppi
Popular Instagram celebrity and Gucci lord, Ray Hushpuppi who lives a luxurious lifestyle home and abroad.
Most of you might not know who Hushpuppi really is, that’s why we decided to bring this to you guys.
Here 7 things you might not know about Hushpuppi:-
1. Hushpuppi whose real name is Raymond Igbalodely was born on June 14.
2. The famous Malaysian-based philanthropist also referred to as Aja 4 and Aja Puppi once revealed that he used to be a heavy gambler.
3. It is difficult to accurately calculate the net worth of this man. But his usage of such expensive cars as Rolls Royce and Range Rover suggests that he is able to afford the best.
4. Ray is a lover of Gucci’s clothes and shoes, and he can cartainly afford them.
5. He was once spotted at the Naomi Campbell‘s ‘Fashion for Relief’ charity event, hanging out with a number of big celebrities.
6. He has two children, a boy and a girl from two different women.
7. He is one of the individuals that musician, 9ice, mentioned in his controversial hit song ‘Living Things’ which was widely believed as promoting internet fraud(sters) in Nigeria.
Share it Let Friends Know
Make A Reply Below!