#BBNaija: Idiots! - Ebuka Responds To Claims Of Cee-C Being His Ex-girlfriend - 3 years ago

Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Uchendu has responded to the claim by an social media user that housemate, Cee-C is his ex-girlfriend . According to him People are obviously very unintelligent and bored. According to him; [quote][i][i]People are obviously very unintelligent and bored .Idiots all!![/i][/i][/quote] [center][img alt=1]https://img.netnaija.com/hsi/aHR0cHM6Ly8yLmJwLmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8tWkJIVVZpRkxaeWcvV3NWSWNNV096ckkvQUFBQUFBQUFkTkkvMUlQVlYtQXcxQk03OEZic3ZxQ1NsNjQ0Y204TU1sMjVBQ0xjQkdBcy9zMTYwMC8xLmpwZw==/images/1.jpg">[/center] We just reported that a social media user identified as [i][i]riri_golden[/i][/i] claimed that Cee-C is Ebuka's ex girlfriend. Also a few days ago during conversation with other housemates, Cee-C revealed how she went to see Ebuka so he could help her be a part of the show. [quote][i][i]"One day I drove my car to see him to tell him I want to be part of the show. "When he asked my name and I told him, he was surprised based on 'who I be', Cee-C said[/i][/i][/quote]

Guest - 3 years ago
Nice

Share :

Drop A Comment
Social channels