60 Love at first sight quotes if you are having a crush on someone - 9 months ago

Love at first sight quotes is all about the beginning of your love story.

Love is a bonding that makes you more strong and happy even if you have nothing. It is really surprising that one simple inspiring word from your loved one can change your entire world.

Imagine, you are just an ordinary boy/girl. Your life is going as usual. But one day somewhere you have seen someone and his/her smile, attitude, and talk make you crazy for him/her. You are having a crush for that person. And if those feelings continue to vibrate your heart, then you are in love.

But one thing you should remember that you must check your feelings. Is it a temporary mental state or a long-lasting feeling? If you get the answer, then you should move forward. Otherwise, you should stop there.

No doubt, it is wonderful to love someone at first sight. It would be more wonderful if you can make him/her fall for you and start your romance life.

Here are 60 love at first sight quotes for you if you are seeking some good quotes that express your feelings of love.

Love at first sight quotes (You really mean it!)

• “No one believes in love at first sight until that special persons comes along and steals your heart.”
love at first sight quotes
  • “Love at first sight always leaves a mark on the heart.”
  • “Love at first sight is neither a myth nor foolishness; it is the ability to see your dreams turned into reality through a person.”

“Love at first sight is a revival of an infantile impression. The first love object reappears in a different disguise.” — Wilhelm Stekel

“The love we feel at first sight is so life changing that we are able to remember and cherish it for the rest of our lives.”

“Maybe love at first sight isn’t what we think it is. Maybe it’s recognising a soul we loved in a past life and falling in love with them again.” —  Kamand Kojouri

“If you try to understand love at first sight, it is like two persons looking at each other for a lifetime, and then a miracle happens.”

• “Falling in love at first sight has its own magic; the ignorance of knowing that it could ever end.”

“Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.” — Sam Levenson

“Sleeping is much difficult when you fall in love at first sight because your dreams are finally better than reality.”

“Love at first sight is only true at first look; the second look disqualifies it.”

“First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever.” — Rosemary Rogers

“I cannot say that I ultimately believe at love at first sight. What I do believe in is that there are certain people who have chemistry between them.”

“Release your imagination and bottle up your common sense. Soon you will meet your love at first sight.”

• “Do not get tired of seeking for someone to love. It might come to you in just a glance and a smile.”

Forever quotes love at first sight

• “I do believe in love at first sight when I met you.”

“Is it possible to meet someone once, and see your entire future in their eyes? I know it’s me, and I know it’s your eyes.”

“I was unable to stop thinking about you the moment I set my eyes on you.”

“At first, I did not believe in love at first sight. That was until a special person came along and stole my heart.”

• “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young

“When I saw you for the first time, I realized what I would do in my life. I would spend it loving you.”

“Even though we just met once, I cannot get you out of my mind. I think this might just be what my lonely heart’s been searching for.”

“If you are left with nothing but love, that would be the only time that you will realize that love is enough.”

“You amaze me and it’s hard for me to turn away and make it not so obvious that I’m looking at you.” — Shailee J-N

“Trust is always a foundation of love, but you need to love first before trusting someone.”

“People told me that love would find me when I least expect it. You entered my life out of the blue, but I feel I’ll never be the same.”

“Hormones and puberty got nothing to do with my love at first sight. I do believe that I felt it.”

“When you receive your fist love at first sight, consider it as a vaccination that would save you from the disease of a second one.”

“I know that we just met but, for me, it was the most magical moment I can remember. Let’s get together again and create more magic.”

“When I glanced at me, I felt I had died and gone to heaven. It was magic; it was love at first sight.”

True love at first sight quotes

• “I thought I was happy, fulfilled, and life was on track. Then we locked eyes, and I know there was something missing – You.”
  • “The mark of a true crush… is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.” — Shana Alexander

“Upon opening her eyes, they hit his. The impact was so strong it almost threw them together. Love at first sight works that way.”

“Love at first sight becomes truly remarkable when people have been looking at each other for years and realize that they love each other all along.”

• “If I didn’t think I’d get arrested, I’d stick my head out this 10th floor office building and shout to the world “I just met the love of my life!”
  • “What I’m dying to say, is that I’m crazy for you; Touch me once and you’ll know it’s true; I never wanted anyone like this; It’s all brand new, you’ll feel it in my kiss.” Madonna

“Let me choose between loving and breathing; I would be breathing my last breath just to tell you that I love you.”

“What you’ve done to me: I’m exhilarated, look and feel younger, have a permanent smile on my face — all good things!”

“This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected–in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of him, and he understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life.” — Thomas Mann

“Love at first sight is different when you’re 32 than when you’re in your early 20s, you fall in love after three weeks.” — Eric Dane

“You would not be able to see your real worth until you have found someone who could reflect it back to you by loving you.”

“I don’t think I’ve had love at first sight. But, I’ve definitely had moments where I’ve seen a person, and I’m like, Wow, there is something different about you, and I really want to get to know you.— Josh Hutcherson

“Love took me by surprise, love led me to you, and love opened up my eyes.” — Michelle Branch

“The process of falling in love at first sight is as final as it is swift in such a case, but the growth of true friendship may be a lifelong affair.” — Sarah Orne Jewett

• “I fall in love at first sight with a girl who is easy to talk to. We almost lost track of time because we enjoyed talking with each other.”

Deep loving quotes about love at first sight

• I love you, not just for the way you are, but mostly because of who I become when I am with you.”
  • “A man becomes genuinely happy at two instances: when he meets his first love and when he leaves his last one.”

“Relationships made from love at first sight would grow stronger with the right attributes at the right place.”

“Life has already given us its greatest treasure to hold: the ability to fall in love at first sight.”

“I was a cynic for love at first sight and soul mates before I had the chance to meet you, then I became a devoted zealot.”

“More beauty could be seen in someone flawed than in someone who sees themselves as perfect.”

“Having you is my reality that turned into fantasy, my blindness turned to love at first sight, and my legend that has become real.”

“The most wonderful feeling in the world is loving someone who loves you equally back.”

“Just wait” they said. “Miss Right will find you.” I didn’t really believe any of that, then you materialized and made a believer out of me.”

“There is nothing wrong with love at first sight, but do not forget to take a second look.”

“My first impression was “Wow, she’s really cute.” Then I spoke to you and realized I’d met the love of my life.”

“Cause I’m trying and trying to walk away, but I know this crush isn’t going away.” — David Archuleta

• “There are three great things that could happen to your life: falling in love, being loved by your beloved, and for these two things to happen at the same time.”

“Euphoria — it’s the only word that adequately describes what I felt the first time I met you; that childlike wonder and excitement that, as an adult, means love.”

“When you are looking for someone, there would be no one to find. When you fall in love at first sight, you will notice a lot would be flocking towards you.”

Final thoughts on love at first sight quotes

I hope, these deep love quotes of falling for someone, at first sight, are appropriate for your expression and imagination.

We have picked all the quotes thinking of love at first sight. So did you like it? Which one was your favorite?

Or you have other thoughts on love at first sight quotes. Feel free to share your opinion and let me know. Thank you. Be mindful, be happy.

Share :

Be The First To Comment