I Admired My Friends Boyfriend, Made Them Break Up And We Got Married – Sharp Lady Reveals - 3 months ago

A lady’s revelation on how she met her current partner has got many people talking. She revealed that he was engaged, but admiring how he treats his girlfriend with love, being determined to get a man like that, she got close to the girlfriend (became her friend). During the friendship, she discovered that she was double dating, she saw that as an opportunity to break the two and it worked.

“How did you meet your current partner? Let’s hear those beautiful love stories”. Answering to this question, lady identified as Chidiebere Adanna on Facebook narrated how she met her husband and it has caused reactions on Instagram after being reposted by King Tunde Ednut.

“He had a girlfriend and I admires how he takes care of her and respects her. I wanted a man like that, so I got close to the girlfriend and found out she was double dating, then I planned for the guy to catch her and holla, that was the end. Today, he is my husband and we got 4 kids”.

👇

Share :

Be The First To Comment
Social channels