Reactions as Erica’s dream to lead an action movie comes true - 2 months ago

Taking to her social media page, Erica shared a video along with a caption that has everybody happy and celebrating with her. Here’s what she said and here’s the clip. Are you ready? Then let’s go!

Years ago before Erica even got into the Big Brother Naija house, she did an interview with The Guardian magazine. In that magazine, Erica was asked what her dream was to which she said:

My dream role would be to be the main character in an action film. I have always loved female action stars like Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron and dreamed of acting like them. I’m currently training myself to be ready whenever that role presents itself.

Well, you know what they say about the law of attraction – speak it into the universe and sometimes the universe delivers.

Erica took to her social media to post the teaser of her upcoming movie titled Devil in Agbada starring herself, Etinosa, Uche Jombo, Linda Osifo and more. Sharing the video, she wrote saying:

Let’s Tease you a bit shall we? Chinneylove Eze productions brings you the first Teaser of DEVIL IN AGBADA. We have been cooking this movie and we are excited to share a first glimpse into it…

Come July 2nd we are going to take you on a rollercoaster of emotions!

ARE YOU READY

Watch Video

Share :

Be The First To Comment
Social channels